The Club Objectives
- To have fun and enjoy our riding bearing in mind at all times safety comes first.
- To foster improved standards of riding.
- To promote the interests of road safety, in association with the Police, IAM and other Road Safety organisations.
- To publicise RoSPA Advanced Riders/Drivers and its work.
- To adopt the Highway Code as the guide to good riding/driving practice.
- To acknowledge the ‘System’ recommended in the Police Riders Handbook ‘Motorcycle Roadcraft’, as the standard by which we ride.
- To encourage and help associate members to prepare for and pass their RoSPA Advanced Motorcycle Test.