The Club Objectives
- To have fun and enjoy our riding bearing in mind at all times safety comes first.
- To foster improved standards of riding.
- To promote the interests of road safety, in association with the Police, IAM and other Road Safety organisations.
- To publicise RoSPA Advanced Riders/Drivers and its work.
- To adopt the Highway Code as the guide to good riding/driving practice.
- To acknowledge the ‘System’ recommended in the Police Riders Handbook ‘Motorcycle Roadcraft’, as the standard by which we ride.
- To encourage and help associate members to prepare for and pass their RoSPA Advanced Motorcycle Test.
One of our latest Associates receiving his Gold ROSPA Certification well done to John Wright on the left .